Monday 25 February 2019

Bucket List: Make Homemade Ice-Cream

This was Zac's addition to the list, following his and Sam's latest craze of watching episode after episode of "Bigger Bolder Baking".

I must admit, my first reaction was a bit of a cringe. Not only did I wonder how we were going to do this properly without an ice cream maker, I also was not keen based on the fact that I am not a huge ice cream fan (and was starting a serious change in eating habits). So imagine my delight when I found a super-easy Raspberry Ice Cream recipe that did not require any fancy equipment, and was sugar free!

We created a little photo recipe for you to try it at home. If Raspberry ice-cream isn't your thing, you're welcome to change the fruits - or even swap it out for cocoa or something similar - it still tastes great!

Whip 1 cup cream into stiff peaks
Add 1/3 sugar replacement
Add a punnet of fresh or frozen berries 
Blend altogether until thick and creamy
Freeze or soft serve - and enjoy!

1 comment: