Wednesday 4 May 2011

Down Time (well, sort of)

Following yesterday's walk through London that took us all the way to Greenwich and back, Andel and I decided to take it easy today.

Actually, I had to work. Due to the fact that I have pretty much neglected my studies up until now, I had to complete two assignments that are due on Friday.

We did manage to get in a training session at our local Virgin Active though. And as a reward: a good plate of home made food, and ice-cream!

Here's the photo update:


We used every mode of transport yesterday: car, train, bus, tube and tram!


Buckingham Palace


The view of London from the Greenwich Observatory


Aunty Michelle's home-made chicken pie with mash and veg... mmm


Especially for PJ and Ash (and Jorja, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment