Friday 19 December 2014

UK: Day 15 & Day 16

I've been totally useless at posting. I should have known that when I decided to blog everyday, ala Ashleigh, this was not going to turn out as well as it does for her. I'm definitely much better at posting about the important/interesting things (and even then I struggle to post on time!).

The last two days we've been hanging out with the Wilcox family. Aunty Michelle's school only ended for Christmas break today, so we've been in and around Croydon with Kirsty. Here's a brief photo update:

In this shoe store, Zac could watch the latest Pixar movies while we looked for shoes. In other news, it was wonderful to find that I can buy shoes in the junior section, meaning an at least 30% discount on the price!


Walking through Croydon City Centre. Please note the blinding sunshine. Andel and I are almost like local Britons, laughing off this 'cold' weather after our time in Belfast.


More of my favourite winter Christmas festivities. Here we see a group raising money for charity by playing Christmas carols using bells. It was pretty amazing, and Zac was absolutely captivated.


Zac and his new friend-come-nanny. His new thing is to show us his teeth when he smiles.


We had planned to go out for dinner this evening, but instead are enjoying delicious home-made food, and great company - and Zac is entertaining us by singing every single song he's ever heard. I hope that the Wilcox family survives this!

No comments:

Post a Comment