Sunday 12 April 2020

Lockdown Day 17 - Easter

I love how Easter reminds us of the victory that we have in Christ Jesus. It's even more hopeful this year as the whole world wonders what will become of us. I'm reminded of the song,
Because He lives, I can face tomorrowBecause He lives, all fear is goneBecause I know - yes, I know - He holds the futureAnd life is worth the living, just because He lives
I woke up this morning, after a storm raged all night, to glorious sunshine - a new beginning, if you will. My heart was light, and I was filled with joy and peace. And then I realised I had been signing an old song in my head, probably from before I woke. I have shared it here because I believe this is the message of Hope that the Holy Spirit gave to me, for me - and for you.


Blessed Easter to you all!

1 comment: