Saturday 18 April 2020

Lockdown Day 22 - The Story Continues

Made to Thrive – Take Two | All The Mud Puddles

I didn't think that the lockdown extension would make that much of a difference to my life. After all, we just continue doing what we've been doing the last twenty-odd days, right? Wrong. I was so surprise to find myself in a funk yesterday. I thought perhaps it was just that Friday exhaustion. It turns out, whether I admitted it to myself or not, I was prepared for 21 days. Nothing more. So when I lost the plot in a big way yesterday, I had to acknowledge that I need a reboot for this next stretch.

The good news is, everyone is on a professional distance learning plan. I am no longer required to put anything together from scratch anymore, and I can turn my focus back solely on my own work. I think that's going to save me some time. Also, Andel is all into this routine now, so we have a plan.

But as we find our selves sleeping in later and later (we're around 07h30 now, two hours later than usual), the next question is: will we ever recover from this lockdown?

1 comment: