Tuesday 21 April 2020

Lockdown Day 26 - Joy Comes in the Morning

Again, what a difference a day makes!

Yesterday did my head in. I have always considered it a strength of mine to push things through to completion, and I was ready to call off the week (on a Monday). Then after a good giggle at the craziness of it all, I sat down and got my arse into gear, properly prepping the remainder of the week. The result - today was completely different, and an absolute joy!

Tuesdays and Thursdays are the busiest days for me because, in addition to the kids' online schooling needs, I have the bulk of my own online classes and meetings on those days. They stretch me. And yet, today we were totally on top of things. Sam was cooperative and eager to learn. Zac was working independently getting loads done. Even Bayley was sticking to the school plan. Of course it isn't always like this, still, it was a good reminder:

"We may weep through the night, but at daybreak it will turn into shouts of ecstatic joy" Psalm 30: 5


1 comment: